Contact: Who can you ask for support?

For the vouchers, the Ministry of Social Affairs works together with the Austrian provinces.
Each province decides how you receive the vouchers. It depends on where you live which authority you can ask for support. We will help you find the right authority.

Please click here for a
step-by-step guide...

How to get
your vouchers

For general information, please call the hotline of the Ministry of Social Affairs:
0800 4000 33

Any more questions?
We have prepared many answers.

Contact us

If you have any more questions, please send us a message. You will need an email address.
Please fill in all fields. We will reply by email.

An unexpected error happened! Reload page